The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nush

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nush Empty Assalamualaikum Sister Nurjahan Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 am

Nush

Nush

Assalamualaikum Sister Nurjahan!

I think this is a brilliant idea for new comers.
My Name is Nush by the way. I have a sister called Nurjahan too! You have quite a good sense of humor may i add - Just like my sister!

In terms of my Arabic learning I am a new student who is learning by herself - i have attempted to take lessons however found it difficult Sad

I'm attempting to teach myself through a step by step book and inshAllah the friends i make on this Forum will help me?

I'm sure i can rely on you Sister.. you seem nice enough!

Wasalaam Very Happy

2Nush Empty Re: Nush Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:43 pm

~Faduma~

She does seem nice MashAllah doesn't she... Razz

Nush wrote:Assalamualaikum Sister Nurjahan!

I think this is a brilliant idea for new comers.
My Name is Nush by the way. I have a sister called Nurjahan too! You have quite a good sense of humor may i add - Just like my sister!

In terms of my Arabic learning I am a new student who is learning by herself - i have attempted to take lessons however found it difficult Sad

I'm attempting to teach myself through a step by step book and inshAllah the friends i make on this Forum will help me?

I'm sure i can rely on you Sister.. you seem nice enough!

Wasalaam Very Happy

3Nush Empty Re: Nush Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Care to introduce yourself Mizzzz Ali?

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum