The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your questions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your questions Empty Your questions Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Please post any questions you may have in regards to the courses or the enrollment process.

2Your questions Empty Re: Your questions Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Assalam 'alaikum,

The 'Intensive course Level 1', was it the equivalent to Madina book 1? I am aware that you do not teach nor use the Madina book sylabus however, there have been many emails circulating regarding intensive courses and the levels being taught.

It would be very kind if you could explain how your courses work. Also when will you be holding Level 2 classes?

Shukran

3Your questions Empty Re: Your questions Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

وعليكم السلام

Our Intensive Modern Standard I program, though Level I covers grammar all the way up to Madinah Book 3.

We have created our own syllabus. The notes will be provided. We DO NOT go through Madinah Book 1 as such.

Provided below is a question along with an answer set as homework in our Lesson 2 of the course. Note that there are 10 lessons in total.

Question

Breakdown grammatically the sentence, "The pen is on the table"

Answer

القلمُ على الْمكتبِ

القلمُ مبتدأ مرفوع وعلامة رفعه الضمة. موجودٌ خبر مرفوع وعلامة رفعه الضمة ومحذوف. على حرف جر. المكتبِ اسم مجرور وعلامة جره الكسرة

The format of these lessons can be found on;

http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-online--course.html

Finally, our LEVEL I APPLIED and LEVEL II will be taught at earliest, in July.

Please read our student reviews from 1st year university students to also get a feel for the level of we teach.

We hope that answers your questions.

ابـــن منظـــور

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum