The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello From Ireland

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello From Ireland on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Bismillaah walhamdulillaah was-salaatu was-salaamu 'alaa Rasuulillaah.. I came across this site via your YouTube Page while looking for videos on Arabic diacritics ..I am a married man from Ireland.

I would consider myself at a basic level of Arabic but would like to get much better hopefully with your assistance.

Just watching your You Tube page has already helped me already!

Shukran!

View user profile

2 Re: Hello From Ireland on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Thank you very much for your comments. It is motivating to know that the site is benefitting students.

If you need any specific help, please do not hesitate to contact me via email which can be found at the top of the webpage!

View user profile http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/

3 Re: Hello From Ireland on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 pm

ابــــــن منظــــــور wrote:Thank you very much for your comments. It is motivating to know that the site is benefitting students.

If you need any specific help, please do not hesitate to contact me via email which can be found at the top of the webpage!

Many thanks for your kind offer..I am really loving my studying your most beautiful language. I think I now find it easier reading with vocalized letters which initially brought me to your youtube page.

Many thanks again.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum