The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Improving of Level I syllabus

Would it have proved more fruitful if the 10 lessons were conducted over 15 hours rather than 10?

Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_lcap33%Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_lcap50%Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_lcap17%Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_lcap0%Improving of Level I syllabus Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Improving of Level I syllabus Empty Improving of Level I syllabus Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 pm

ابــــــن منظــــــور

ابــــــن منظــــــور
Administrator
Administrator

Please answer the following question in order that we may continue to improve the manner in which we teach. Your answers are critical in the success of our courses.

Thank you.

http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum