The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Register now for our courses!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Register now for our courses!!! Empty Register now for our courses!!! Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Register now for our courses!

We have only 6 students per session so each individual receives more tutor time. You can register for yourself or a group of students.

Block registrations for 6 receive 30% discount while promotion offer lasts.

Email: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk for an application form.

2Register now for our courses!!! Empty registering for the new Arabic course Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 am

Arzoo

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I have emailed the ustadh today hope its not too late? are 6 people randomly selected if one does not find a group of six students themseleves? Also when is the new course planning to start exactly?

jazakumullahu khairan

3Register now for our courses!!! Empty Re: Register now for our courses!!! Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 pm

~Faduma~

Asalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

ok well let me just say wow MashAllah, and let me end with...sign me up please!!! Very Happy

4Register now for our courses!!! Empty Re: Register now for our courses!!! Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:18 pm

ابــــــن منظــــــور

ابــــــن منظــــــور
Administrator
Administrator

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله

First of all welcome to our forum. It is indeed an honour to have you with us. You may wish to formally introduce yourself to the members on our "Introduce Yourself" section.

In terms of enrolling, then our new term starts in approximately 2 weeks time. Please email ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk for an application form, complete and submit this back to us as soon as possible.

You are more than welcome to ask any questions you wish about the course should you not be able to find the information here on this email too.

We hope you benefit from our courses.

مع السلامة

ابــــن منظــــور

http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum