The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Standard Arabic Level I - Applied

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern Standard Arabic Level I - Applied Empty Modern Standard Arabic Level I - Applied Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 am

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Modern Standard Arabic Level I - Applied

We will be holding both Modern Standard Arabic Level I course as well as our new Modern Standard Arabic Level I - APPLIED

Modern Standard Arabic Level I - APPLIED will bring together all taught lessons from Modern Standard Arabic Level I in the form of stories and classical texts. Focus is on application and therefore it is unlikely that students will learn any new grammar.

There will be also an element of Speaking Practice, through dialogues and listening exercises. Every student will be expected to write a short 1 minute presentation to be delivered to the class as part of Speaking Practice.

Please note, speaking will be encountered in more depth in Modern Standard Arabic Level II - APPLIED. Note that this is after Modern Standard Arabic Level II.

Finally, the taught lessons will be shifted to an Arabic direction as explanations will be more in Arabic and an English one will be provided should a student find any difficulties in comprehension.

More details of this course will be provided in due course.

ابــن منظــور

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum