The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commencement of Level II...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commencement of Level II... Empty Commencement of Level II... Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 pm

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

السلام عليكم

You ever get the feeling...it's all building up, you've got your stationery matching to the last pencil (don't laugh), your eyes hurt because you read and re-read the updates hoping it'll suddenly read 'Ready!!' - or not...

Anyway..so i'm searching through the forum..and what do I see? 'Commencement of Level II', Ya Rabbi!..I see a post! It's Ustaadh, I think we are going to start Level II! (At this point I'm delirious)...so quite frantically I reach for the left click...and voila!

This is what I see...

https://ibnmandhoor.forumotion.com/intensive-modern-standard--level-ii-f28/commencement-date-t306.htm

Crestfallen...and in need of LOTS of sympathy votes...

Sincerely,

الماس

(ok, rant over) lol

مع السلامة

2Commencement of Level II... Empty Re: Commencement of Level II... Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:33 am

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Walaikum Asalaam wa Rahmatullah,

Ditto. Anticlimax? I think so.

lol Wink

3Commencement of Level II... Empty Re: Commencement of Level II... Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

I have an idea!

Maybe what we need is to start a petition and demand the much awaited Applied and MSA L2 start...and soon!

Lol...I've got this image in my head, you know when you get kids who are reaaal hungry, so theirs a classic image of them holding their knife's and forks in their hands, banging the table and chanting 'WE WANT FOOD'....well I think we need to do something similar but replace the knives and forks with pens and pencils and the chant 'WE WANT ARABIC' ...not very sophisticated I know.

Hmmm...maybe we can chant in Arabic....so what would that be...?

Wink

4Commencement of Level II... Empty Re: Commencement of Level II... Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

lol...

What do we want? "نُرِيدُ أَنْ نَدْرُسَ الْلُغَةَ الْعَرَبِيَّةَ!"
When do we want it? "اَلْآنَ!"

What do we want....
...........when do we...

(Yes! I think the frustration is slowly finding ways of venting...thanks for the idea!)

Ps: We are so gonna get into trouble...

5Commencement of Level II... Empty Re: Commencement of Level II... Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

lol!

How do you say 'your a genius' in Arabic Wink

ps: Ahem...its not our fault if some hackers took over our user names to demand Arabic Classes ....twas not us...right? Wink

6Commencement of Level II... Empty Re: Commencement of Level II... Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:36 am

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

السلام عليكم

نورجهان, just to inform you - there seems to have been a mischevious "الماس" bot on the loose, I am sorry for the havoc it is causing, and I will undoubtedly try my best to nip its small uprising in the bud...(please everyone, stay calm...it's all in hand...)

أختي you asked how to say (f.) 'You are a genius!', this is !أَنْتِ عَبْقَرِيَّةٌ

إن شاء الله, I hope that answers you question...

مع السلامة

7Commencement of Level II... Empty Re: Commencement of Level II... Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:42 am

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

*Moderator Mode*

Yes, indeed. Tis a strange matter, who are these imposter's? Off with their head's!

Ahem...oops I seem to be taking too much a liking to this style of speech. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum