The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Empty Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 pm

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

السلام عليكم

So, this is the space for light-hearted posts. I'm thinking of putting up comic strips in Arabic and translating them for you as best I can.
Join in if you like...Here goes...!

Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Amtoon10

Customer: "Where is the restaurant owner that I might complain about this bad food you've served?"
Waiter: "Actually, he's having his lunch in the neighboring restaurant!"

2Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Empty Re: Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! 1184942012929

Bluetooth!

3Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Empty Re: Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:42 pm

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! 380832women

Husband: His last salvation...I'm going out with my friends?
Wife: 1500...2000...Don't be late...Understooood??

4Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Empty Re: Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:53 pm

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Comic Life! Comic Life! Comic Life! 43188

Reporter: They're saying you find money on the floor everyday! What's the secret?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]