The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternative Arabic keyboard website.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Empty Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:26 am

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

I encountered difficulties when using 'Muftah Alhuruf' website and found that I could not make use of the Shaddah on the keyboard. I obtained the following link from Rukshana which I found to be a very useful supplement,

جزاك الله خيراً أختي

http://www.arabic-keyboard.org

مع السلامة

2Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Empty Re: Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 am

Nurjahan

Nurjahan
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Assalamualaikum wa RAhmatullah,

To get the shaddah symbol on the online keyboard which you mentioned just hold Shift and press the key after backspace if that makes sense.

In other words the key between backspace and the plus sign.

InshaAllah let me know if that works for you, it seems to work for me.

3Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Empty Re: Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 am

الماس

الماس
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور
طالبـــة ابـــن منظـــور

Wa alaykumus salaamu wa rahmatullah,

Jazaakillaahu khairan for your suggestion ukhti, I think I have a different keyboard to you as the button you speak of doesn't exist on mine. It's good that you found a way around it!

Ma'as salaamah

4Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Empty Re: Alternative Arabic keyboard website. Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:02 am

ابــــــن منظــــــور

ابــــــن منظــــــور
Administrator
Administrator

For those that have Windows Vista on their computers, you can install Arabic without the use of an additional cd.

Go to control panel and then languages and it should be pretty self explanatory from there.

For those that have the older version of Windows, you will need to have the cd to hand to install such languages.

http://onlinearabiclessons.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum