The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Institute of Ibn Mandhoor **************************** جامعـــــــة ابـــــــن منظـــــــور

An online forum dedicated to the teaching of the Arabic language. Contact: ibn_mandhoor@hotmail.co.uk

You are not connected. Please login or register

level one review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1level one review Empty level one review Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 am

ShilaBegum

Assalaamualikum wa rahmatullah

I found level one intellectually stimulating overall.

I am glad to say that towards the end the arabic did come together.

Towards lesson 6-8 i found those homeworks quite challenging more so than the other homeworks.i may have needed to spend more time on them than any of the other homeworks.
I found the time taken to complete the homeworks take quite laborious. I understand that it is quite essential for our learning but is there not another way to consolidate he learning without the homeworks taking up so much time?(4 hours average)
I have generally understood the lesson 60% of the content discussed maybe more in some or maybe less in others.is there not a way to bring this percentage higher from the teaching point of view? As it does leave the student feeling disatisfied with the amount understood.

I am certainly glad that i have done arabic with this institute as my first port to learning arabic.

General satisfaction good.

Jazakumullahu khairan

Sbegum

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum